quarta-feira, 16 de abril de 2008

Throw me a rope


É legal quando a gente encontra numa música tudo o que queria escrever mas ia demorar pra conseguir. KT Tunstall cantou isso tudo aí embaixo e eu fiquei muda, só escutando.


I want you between me and the feeling I get when I miss you

But everything here is telling me I should be fine

So why is it so above as below that I'm missing you every time


(...)


So throw me a rope, to hold me in place

Show me a clock for counting my days down

Coz everythings easy when you are beside me

Come back and find me coz I feel alone.

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

IHH, CONHEÇO ESSA FOTO AÍ.. TENHO ELA NO MEU MICRO!!!
ADOROOO!
BJS...

Denise disse...

adivinha quem me "deu" essa imagem???

Denise disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.